Treliant Risk Advisors, a leading compliance, risk management and strategic advisory firm specializing in banking and financial services, is seeking a Senior Manager to join its growing team. Senior Managers serve as critical drivers of Treliant engagements from execution to completion. Successful Senior Managers act timely on emerging issues, work under tight deadlines, communicate effectively with all levels of staff and clients, innovatively solve complex problems and prioritize multiple tasks independently.
Treliant Senior Managers demonstrate a depth of expertise in one or more of the firm’s practice areas, and they exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit, operate with a sense of urgency and maintain the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities may change quickly.
- Provide leadership through detailed planning, organizing, coordinating and monitoring of project requirements against a determined timeline
- Apply industry experience to meet or exceed client needs and expectations within required timelines and commitments
- Liaise effectively with clients and collaborators and serve as the main contact for day-to-day aspects of one or more engagements
- Drive multiple, concurrent work streams, review specific deliverables and ensure that project deadlines are met
- Partners with senior leadership in the creation and delivery of proposals/presentations for new and existing clients
- Maintain strong client relationships in an effort to drive business development and effective shares potential opportunities with the upper management team
- Function as a team leader; encouraging the production of high-quality final work products under strict deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge in one or more core of Treliant’s practice areas
- Exceptional knowledge of laws, regulations and industry best practices and practical knowledge of business operations of financial institutions
- Successfully identifies compliance risks and competently and clearly advises clients on complex matters
- Works independently with little supervision and adapts quickly in handling multiple/evolving tasks as a result of new engagements and/or re-prioritized deadlines
- Proven research, analysis, problem-solving, decision-making and relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving ability and a collaborative, consultancy mindset
- Coaches team members in an effort to reinforce strengths and skill building
- Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects during high-pressure situations
- Must be able to travel at least 50%-75% of the time
In addition to a competitive base salary, the candidate will be eligible for incentive compensation and a full range of health benefits, a vacation plan, and a 401k plan.
Treliant Risk Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military status in employment or provision of services. When contacted for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify the office so that proper arrangements can be made.