Coordinator - Business Analytics and Sales Support
Treliant, a leading compliance, risk management and strategic advisory firm specializing in banking and financial services, is seeking a Coordinator - Business Analytics and Sales Support to join its Washington, DC office. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the company’s business reporting, sales presentation materials and the RFP process. You will work to support the growth and expansion of new and existing client relationships. Your job responsibilities will be to provide responsive, collaborative and effective sales and client support, primary support on the company’s business development pipeline, and internal reporting. Partnering with finance, legal, human resources, marketing and technology is required.
- Supports weekly pipeline, business development reporting, and miscellaneous reporting functions.
- Primary internal support role for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (customer relationship management) tool.
- Demonstrate excellent Microsoft Word, Office, Excel, and PowerPoint skills to assist with preparation, editing, and reformatting of internal business reports and external business development materials.
- Assist with development of proposals and RFP responses.
- Review proposals for grammar, formatting, style, and comprehension.
- Assist with proposal template development.
- Maintain database of historical proposals and engagement descriptions.
- Coordinate and respond to vendor due diligence requests from clients.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; may be substituted with equivalent years’ work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills. Ability to successfully manage multiple projects without missing details or deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented with a good eye for formatting documents.
- Strong working knowledge and capability in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- General knowledge of business development reporting a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team of professionals join Treliant. We invest in people, and challenge you to advance your career while achieving your aspirations and goals. At Treliant, we pride ourselves on our collaborative team culture, where we embrace diversity of thought and innovation. If you strive for excellence and seek an inclusive environment apply on-line www.treliant.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
In addition to a competitive base salary, candidate is eligible health benefits and 401k matching plan.
Treliant LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military status in employment or provision of services. When contacted for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify the office so that proper arrangements can be made.