Location: Washington DC
Treliant is a multi-industry consulting firm that services organizations around the globe. Our firm services financial institutions, consumer-oriented businesses, other corporations, and law firms. As a firm of leading professionals from industry and government, we assist our clients in navigating regulatory requirements and on best practices, while meeting strategic and operational objectives. We partner with clients as trusted advisors and via managed services including through secondments, interim resources, and other outsourcing strategies. Our advisory and assurance services and specialized, high-quality business solutions strengthen our clients’ corporate and regulatory compliance programs, risk management, and business performance. We also provide comprehensive support for corporate and regulatory investigations, litigation, and as government agency monitors and independent consultants. We serve companies from Main Street to Wall Street and across the globe. For more information, visit www.Treliant.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Coordinator to join our Finance Department. We are looking for individuals who seek exciting, long-term career opportunity for growth and advancement. Treliant has a team-oriented culture and is growing.
Treliant seeks to hire a Payroll Coordinator. The Payroll Coordinator will be directly responsible for:
· Accurate and timely preparation of bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls
· Set-up new hires in payroll and accounting systems
· Update employee information, such as taxes, deductions, and direct deposit information, in payroll system
· Analyze and monitor special pay agreements to ensure accurate processing
· Compile payroll data including hours worked, special payments, deduction changes, and employee identification numbers from time sheets and other records
· Review wages and deductions computed on payroll preview and correct any discrepancies identified
· Manage employee PTO records and update payroll system accordingly
· Prepare and record payroll journal entries in accounting system
· Generate ad hoc reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions
· Promptly respond to and resolve payroll related inquiries from employees
· Establish and maintain state withholding and unemployment insurance accounts
· Annual review and distribution of W-2s
· Assist in administration of company 401K
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
· At least 4– 6 years of relevant experience and technical payroll knowledge
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with ADP is preferred
- Dependable and reliable
- Team driven
- Passion for excellence and a desire to have a significant positive impact on growth
Position: Non- Exempt
Treliant offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefit package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. In addition to a competitive base salary, candidate is eligible for incentive pay as well as a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, and 401k plan.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team of professionals join Treliant. We invest in people, and challenge you to advance your career while achieving your aspirations and goals. Here at Treliant, we pride ourselves on our collaborative team culture, where we embrace diversity of thought and innovation. If you strive for excellence and seek an inclusive environment apply on line www.treliant.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Treliant LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military status in employment or provision of services. When contacted for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify the office so that proper arrangements can be made.