Treliant is a multi-industry consulting firm that services organizations around the globe. Our firm services financial institutions, consumer-oriented businesses, other corporations, and law firms. As a firm of leading professionals from industry and government, we assist our clients in navigating regulatory requirements and on best practices, while meeting strategic and operational objectives. We partner with clients as trusted advisors and via managed services including through secondments, interim resources, and other outsourcing strategies. Our advisory and assurance services and specialized, high-quality business solutions strengthen our clients’ corporate and regulatory compliance programs, risk management, and business performance. We also provide comprehensive support for corporate and regulatory investigations, litigation, and as government agency monitors and independent consultants. We serve companies from Main Street to Wall Street and across the globe. For more information, visit www.Treliant.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Staffing Analyst / Resource Coordinator to join or fast growing Treliant Advisory business. Successful individuals in this field are self-motivated, possess strong communication and analytical skills, and enjoy a wide variety of work experiences and challenges.
The Internal Staffing Analyst / Resource Coordinator is responsible for managing staffing and demand for our consultants across the country. He/ she will play a key role in the management of scheduling of consulting projects that professionals are placed on.
· The Internal Staffing Analyst / Resource Coordinator is connected to and knows the passions of the people they support and help find the right next assignment and career development opportunities
· They are responsible to fill the demand assigned to them within their scope of control by working closely with individuals to know their strengths, goals, preferences and support career development and advancement
· Individual coaching, guidance to support skill development (staffing assignments, meeting performance goals, skills training needs)
· Finding best assignment for the person balancing chargeability and overdue demand
· Proposing and corresponding with project executives about candidates
· Ensuring that all open demand has viable candidates
· Helping candidates understand the scheduling process, manage expectations
· Develop relationships with the business units and shared services
· Build relationships with local projects leads and executives to foster networking between employees
· Bachelor´s Degree or equivalent work experience, preferably with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management
· Must have: 2-3 years of work experience
· Prior scheduling experience within a professional services consulting organization
Position: Non -Exempt
Treliant offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefit package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. In addition to a competitive base salary, candidate is eligible for incentive pay as well as a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, and 401k plan.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team of professionals join Treliant. We invest in people, and challenge you to advance your career while achieving your aspirations and goals. Here at Treliant, we pride ourselves on our collaborative team culture, where we embrace diversity of thought and innovation. If you strive for excellence and seek an inclusive environment apply on line www.treliant.com and follow us on LinkedIn. No phone calls or agencies please
Treliant LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military status in employment or provision of services. When contacted for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify the office so that proper arrangements can be made.