Treliant is a multi-industry consulting firm that services organizations around the globe. Our firm services financial institutions, consumer-oriented businesses, other corporations, and law firms. As a firm of leading professionals from industry and government, we assist our clients in navigating regulatory requirements and on best practices, while meeting strategic and operational objectives. We partner with clients as trusted advisors and via managed services including through secondments, interim resources, and other outsourcing strategies. Our advisory and assurance services and specialized, high-quality business solutions strengthen our clients’ corporate and regulatory compliance programs, risk management, and business performance. We also provide comprehensive support for corporate and regulatory investigations, litigation, and as government agency monitors and independent consultants. We serve companies from Main Street to Wall Street and across the globe. For more information, visit www.Treliant.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Writer to join or fast growing Treliant Advisory business. We are looking for a top notch professional who seek exciting, long-term career opportunity for growth and advancement. Treliant has an outstanding team-oriented culture.
As a Manager at Treliant, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The Technical Writer will be responsible for developing high quality content for technical documents. As a key member of the team, the Technical Writer must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with personnel (through interviews and discussion) at all levels of the organization.
· Proactively assist in writings of thought leadership; white papers; and marketing materials
· Be involved in meetings to capture content
· Be actively involved in contributing to the development of the team’s technical acumen
· Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
· Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
· Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
· Continue to develop internal relationships and your Treliant brand
Minimum Degree Required
Minimum Years Of Experience
5 year(s) plus
Previous experience in professional services; ideally within the financial services vertical
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
· Researches, writes, edits, and proofreads complex technical data for use in documents or sections of documents such as manuals, policies, procedures, and technical specifications
· Reviews and revises documents prepared by others and coordinates the preparation of those materials for a completed product
· Reviews and edits complex written and graphic technical materials for accuracy, brevity, clarity, and completeness
· Supports informational documentation, briefings and meetings by editing, and posting/maintaining the deliverables on a collaboration portal
· Establishes and creates style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations to meet customer needs
· Establishes compliance with standards of style and format, proper usage of language, punctuation, and overall structure and organization of material
· Develops user guides, quick reference guides, process documentation, and other types of standard documents
- High achievement – orientation and entrepreneurial
- Team driven
- Passion for excellence and a desire to have a significant positive impact on growth
- Demonstrates proven written and verbal skills in conveying complex technical information clearly and persuasively to readers who have varying levels of technical subject matter specialization
- Establishes documentation meet deadlines, quality standards, and client needs
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrates thorough organizational and analytical skills with emphasis on attention to detail
- Acts as a team player with proven interpersonal skills who can work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team
Treliant offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefit package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. In addition to a competitive base salary, candidate is eligible for incentive pay as well as a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, and 401k plan.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team of professionals join Treliant. We invest in people, and challenge you to advance your career while achieving your aspirations and goals. Here at Treliant, we pride ourselves on our collaborative team culture, where we embrace diversity of thought and innovation. If you strive for excellence and seek an inclusive environment apply on line www.treliant.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Treliant LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military status in employment or provision of services. When contacted for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify the office so that proper arrangements can be made.