Treliant LLC is a
multi-industry consulting firm that services organizations around the globe.
Our firm services financial institutions, consumer-oriented businesses, other
corporations, and law firms. As a firm of leading professionals from
industry and government, we assist our clients in navigating regulatory
requirements and on best practices, while meeting strategic and operational
objectives. We partner with clients as trusted advisors and via managed
services including through secondments, interim resources, and other
outsourcing strategies. Our advisory and assurance services and
specialized, high-quality business solutions strengthen our clients’ corporate
and regulatory compliance programs, risk management, and business
performance. We also provide comprehensive support for corporate and
regulatory investigations, litigation, and as government agency monitors and
independent consultants. We serve companies from Main Street to Wall
Street and across the globe. For more information, visit www.Treliant.com.
Treliant seeks a project based Human Resource Generalist to
provide HR support for long-term projects based in Addison, TX . This is an
ideal opportunity for a highly motivated, team player who is looking to be part
of our integral Human Resources Team. This is a great opportunity for a
HR professional who is looking to dedicate approximately 80% of their time
various HR Generalist duties and approximately 20% of their time handling high
volume recruiting. The ideal candidate for this role has solid HR
Generalist experience who is also looking to expand their Talent Acquisition capabilities.
- Provides support in various HR areas which may include
new hire on-boarding and assimilation, employee relations, training and
development, performance management and off-boarding resources.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures
for all company personnel.
- Consults with line managers on absenteeism, turnover
and workforce data and take actions where necessary.
- Serves as a link between management and employees by
handling questions and helping resolve work-related inquiries.
- Functions as the initial point of contact for employee
relations inquiries and collaborate with Human Resources Director to
resolve more complex issues.
- Analyzes wage and compensation data to assist with
compensation inquiries; works with HR Director, finance and line
management to recommend appropriate increases for employees.
- Conducts training, coaching, and counseling in support
of the deployment and early adoption of HQ or COE HR program roll-out.
Ensures communication, training, and adoption of such deployments.
- Accountable for supporting the deployment of
appropriate resources and tools into the field to optimize an environment
where the workplace is free of all discrimination and harassment by
proactively measuring employee engagement, turnover, and compliance with
all applicable Federal, state, and/or municipal laws.
- Other HR Generalist duties as assigned.
- Develops and maintains effective recruitment strategy
for active and passive candidates; this may include talent planning,
digital and non-digital employment marketing, job posting optimization and
recruitment campaign planning.
- Collaborates with leadership to identify, attract and
hire appropriate talent for open requisitions.
- Performs screening and presents candidates to send to
leaders for interviews.
- Manages applicants through hiring and on-boarding
- Advises candidates on position details, salary, work
environment and benefits.
- Creates and tracks reports for recruiting
methodologies, candidate placement and employee retention.
- Communicates with leaders to determine the
effectiveness of recruiting methods and adjusts as necessary to meet
- Works with HQ to facilitate background checks, drug
screens and conflict of interest forms.
- Develops and utilizes talent pipeline to proactively
plan for business growth and staffing needs.
- Builds and maintains professional relationships within
the community (i.e., professional organizations, colleges and placement
offices) to generate qualified candidates to assist with recruiting.
- Other Talent Acquisition duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience as an HR
Generalist/HR Business Partner
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a professionals
services high volume recruiting environment
- SHRM-CP/SCP or PHR/SPHR certification is highly
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- High attention to detail, accuracy, time management,
- Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment,
comfortable with multiple competing demands and is able to deal with
frequent change, delays or unexpected events in a calm and logical manner.
- Proficient in iCIMS, Cornerstone, ADP, Microsoft Excel,
Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
If you want to be part of a dynamic team of professionals join Treliant. We invest in people, and challenge you to advance your career while achieving your aspirations and goals. At Treliant, we pride ourselves on our collaborative team culture, where we embrace diversity of thought and innovation. If you strive for excellence and seek an inclusive environment apply on-line www.treliant.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
In addition to a competitive base salary, candidate is eligible health benefits and 401k matching plan.
Treliant LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military status in employment or provision of services. When contacted for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify the office so that proper arrangements can be made.