Treliant LLC is a
multi-industry consulting firm that services organizations around the globe.
Our firm services financial institutions, consumer-oriented businesses, other
corporations, and law firms. As a firm of leading professionals from
industry and government, we assist our clients in navigating regulatory
requirements and on best practices, while meeting strategic and operational
objectives. We partner with clients as trusted advisors and via managed
services including through secondments, interim resources, and other
outsourcing strategies. Our advisory and assurance services and
specialized, high-quality business solutions strengthen our clients’ corporate
and regulatory compliance programs, risk management, and business
performance. We also provide comprehensive support for corporate and
regulatory investigations, litigation, and as government agency monitors and
independent consultants. We serve companies from Main Street to Wall
Street and across the globe. For more information, visit www.Treliant.com.
You should possess well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills, robust data management capabilities and excellent written and oral communication skills. A successful person has demonstrated experience and an interest in the financial services industry, particularly knowledge of consumer issues, the mortgage life cycle, and mortgage documents.
- Assimilate and manage complex data into actionable reports and summaries in a clear and concise manner, including reports or analysis as requested by senior management
- Complete high quality, high value, professional deliverables within stringent deadlines
- Perform financial, statistical and data analytics in support of client service teams
- Maintain flexibility with respect to assigned tasks due to changing deadlines, deliverables and priorities
- Consistently seek out opportunities that facilitate professional development and challenge one’s comfort zone
- Relate effectively with clients at all levels, both internally and externally
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
- Three to five years of experience at a financial services institution or business consulting is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required, including ability to turn data sets into analyses and financial models
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment in a matrixed organization
- Aptitude to manage multiple concurrent projects with strong attention to detail
- Strong academic background with a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics
- Solid written and oral communication skills
In addition to a competitive base salary, candidate is eligible for incentive pay as well as a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, and 401k plan.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team of professionals join Treliant. We invest in people, and challenge you to advance your career while achieving your aspirations and goals. Here at Treliant, we pride ourselves on our collaborative team culture, where we embrace diversity of thought and innovation. If you strive for excellence and seek an inclusive environment apply on-line www.treliant.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Treliant LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military
status in employment or provision of services. When contacted for an interview,
an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should
notify the office so that proper arrangements can be made.