Treliant is a multi-industry consulting firm that services organizations around the globe. Our firm services financial institutions, consumer-oriented businesses, other corporations, and law firms. As a firm of leading professionals from industry and government, we assist our clients in navigating anti-fraud, ant-corruption and regulatory requirements and best practices, while meeting strategic and operational objectives. Our advisory and assurance services and specialized, high-quality business solutions strengthen our clients’ corporate and regulatory compliance programs, risk management, and business performance. We also provide comprehensive support for corporate and regulatory investigations, litigation, and as government agency monitors and independent consultants. We serve companies from Main Street to Wall Street and across the globe. For more information, visit www.Treliant.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join our fast growing Treliant Advisory business in Dallas TX. We are looking for individuals who seek exciting, long-term career challenges are a highly motivated, independent thinkers who are detail-oriented, entrepreneurial, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. To be successful you will work with a team of professionals to conduct project management, data analytics, and compliance program reviews across Treliant’s practice areas. As a Senior Analyst you will serve a critical role within project teams and are instrumental to Treliant’s success. You may be asked to analyze business processes or practices or perform financial research and analysis to aid in the delivery of critical project deliverables. You will present your results in a clear, concise way to a diverse audience. You will exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit, possess a team-centric outlook, operate with a sense of urgency, and demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities may change quickly.
· Communication and collaborate with project managers to design intelligent and effective business solutions
· Work with project teams using Salesforce to develop business requirements, process flows, and application designs
· Create and maintain documentation using excel spreadsheets and update workflows as requirements change
· Assimilate data and research into insightful and actionable reports and analyses in support of project teams and departments within the organization
· Provide critical financial, statistical and data analytics in support of project teams
· Draft summaries of qualitative or quantitative analysis for senior management and clients
· Contribute to the regular status reporting for various projects, which includes learning internal and external tools used to support our clients and service areas
· Maintain flexibility with respect to assigned tasks due to changing deadlines, deliverables and priorities
· Continuously evaluate opportunities and processes to enhance efficiencies and independently solve challenges
· Relate effectively with clients at all levels, both internally and externally, and adapt to different styles and expectations in order to deliver high-quality work
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree with a focus or interest in business and economics
· Ability to travel up to 80% based on client requests/commitments
· Knowledge of the financial services industry to include general banking, the lending process, mortgage loan originations and servicing, credit analysis, financial risk or anti-money laundering
· Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (advance Excel skills are a must)
· 3-5 years in a CRM SalesForce environment, or applicable work experience
Ideal candidates possess the following traits:
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility, high moral and ethical behavior
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to establish credibility with clients
- A high level of knowledge in financial institutions
- Sense of urgency, creativity coupled with the ability / willingness to work hard and well, under pressure
- A positive, results-oriented style, evidenced by listening, motivating, delegating, and influencing
- Previous experience as a file reviewer is a plus
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
Treliant offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefit package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. In addition to a competitive base salary, candidate is eligible for incentive pay as well as a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, and 401k plan.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team of professionals join Treliant. We invest in people, and challenge you to advance your career while achieving your aspirations and goals. Here at Treliant, we pride ourselves on our collaborative team culture, where we embrace diversity of thought and innovation. If you strive for excellence and seek an inclusive environment apply on line www.treliant.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Treliant LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military status in employment or provision of services. When contacted for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify the office so that proper arrangements can be made.