Enhanced Consumer Due Diligence - Project Based Employee
Global Financial Crimes Compliance service line has an immediate opportunity
available for a project based employee with Enhanced Consumer Due Diligence
(ECDD) experience. The following duties/skill
3+ years’ experience in:
- Review and analysis of OFAC and other watchlist potential hits to determine false positives and true matches.
- Interpreting data, identifying and conducting thorough investigations of potential sanction violations.
- Ensuring files contain all required documentation.
1+ year experience in conducting quality assurance or quality control for Sanctions and other watchlist reviews.
Knowledge of and experience in:
- Completion of OFAC Blocking and Reject Reports for review and filing.
- Maintenance of OFAC and other watchlist exclusion log.
- Management of OFAC and internal watchlists.
- Maintaining and overseeing processes and controls to maintain an effective sanctions and internal watchlist program.
- Supporting testing (with Information Technology) that the OFAC and other watchlist software filter is sufficiently and effectively functional to detect high risk transactions
- B.A. degree supplemented by appropriate special training in OFAC Compliance
- Proven experience in working in a team environment and seen as a strong team player
- Strong organizational, analytical and communications skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task, demonstrates flexibility and acceptability
- Able to make good decisions with keen sense of judgment
- Ability to manage time and work independently
At Treliant, we pride ourselves on
our collaborative team culture, where we embrace diversity of thought and
innovation. If you strive for excellence and seek an inclusive environment
apply on-line www.treliant.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Treliant LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military
status in employment or provision of services. When contacted
for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a
disability should notify the office so that proper arrangements can be made.