Consumer Identification and Fraud Prevention - Financial Crimes Compliance
Global Financial Crimes Compliance service line has an immediate opportunity
available for a project-based employee with consumer identification and fraud
prevention experience. The following
duties/skill are required:
5+ years’ experience in a financial services environment within two or more of the following customer identification and fraud prevention areas:
- Account opening information collection processes.
- New account fraud prevention through identification of inconsistent information during new customer on-boarding processes.
- Identity theft risk management.
- Customer identification documentary and non-documentary methods used in conducting initial and ongoing customer due diligence.
- Identity resolution methods.
- Knowledge-based authentication (KBA) methods.
- Online and mobile ID verification methods.
- Multi-factor authentication methods.
Establishment and maintenance of enterprise customer information “golden source”.
Handling and management of customer identification exceptions.
Deep experience in identification and prevention of multiple types of first-party and third-party fraud, including identity theft, synthetic identities, and fraud rings.
- 3+ years’ experience in online and mobile user multi-factor authentication methods.
- B.A. degree
- C.F.E. certification
- Proven experience in working in a team environment and seen as a strong team player
- Strong organizational, analytical and communications skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task, demonstrates flexibility and acceptability
- Able to make good decisions with keen sense of judgment
- Ability to manage time and work independently
- Potential travel - domestic and international
At Treliant, we pride ourselves on
our collaborative team culture, where we embrace diversity of thought and
innovation. If you strive for excellence and seek an inclusive environment
apply on-line www.treliant.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Treliant LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military
status in employment or provision of services. When contacted
for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a
disability should notify the office so that proper arrangements can be made.