Manager - Global Financial Crimes Compliance
Treliant LLC provides financial services companies and consumer-oriented businesses with trusted advisory services that strengthen compliance, risk management, and business performance. As a firm of leading professionals from industry and government, we assist our clients in navigating changing regulatory agencies and policies while meeting strategic and operational objectives.
We focus on the industry’s most pressing concerns, including consumer compliance, global financial crimes, mortgage operations, financial markets conduct, fair and responsible banking, litigation support, wealth management compliance, and cybersecurity. We serve companies from Main Street to Wall Street and across the globe. Our firm continues to grow in the service of our clients. For more information, visit www.treliant.com.
Provide leadership through detailed planning, organizing, coordinating and monitoring of project requirements against a determined timeline
Apply industry experience to meet or exceed client needs and expectations within required timelines and commitments
Partner with senior leadership in the creation and delivery of proposals / presentations for new and existing clients
Liaise effectively with clients and collaborators and serve as the main contact for day-to-day aspects of one or more engagements
Drive multiple, concurrent work streams, review specific deliverables and ensure that project deadlines are met
Maintain strong client relationships in an effort to drive business development and effectively share potential opportunities with the upper management team
Function as a team leader; encouraging the production of high quality final work products under strict deadlines
Willingness to travel up to 75% - 100%
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting or Mathematics / Statistics
A minimum of seven years of financial services experience; business consulting is a plus
Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) a plus
Strong knowledge and application in one or more of the following areas:
- Regulatory Compliance and Technology, Risk Assessments, Financial Crimes, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Fraud or Financial and Operational Audit Robust knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Suspicious Activity Reports(SARS), Global Sanctions / Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and Know Your Customer (KYC) and other laws, regulations and industry best practices
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and adapt quickly in handling multiple / evolving tasks as a result of new engagements and / or re-prioritized deadlines
- Strong research, analysis, problem-solving, decision making and relationship management skills
- Creative problem-solving ability and a collaborative, consultancy mindset
- Ability to manage staff and teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Treliant LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military status in employment or provision of services. When contacted for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify the office so that proper arrangements can be made.