BSA Compliance Analyst
provides financial services companies, consumer-oriented businesses, and
non-financial services companies across the globe with trusted advisory
services and specialized, high-quality business solutions that strengthen
compliance, risk management, and business performance. As a firm of leading
professionals from industry and government, we assist our clients in navigating changing regulatory agencies and policies while meeting strategic and
focus on the industry’s most pressing concerns, including consumer and
corporate compliance, global financial crimes, mortgage operations, financial
markets conduct, fair and responsible banking, litigation support, corporate
and financial investigations, securities compliance, and cybersecurity. We
serve companies from Main Street to Wall Street and across the globe. Our firm
continues to grow in the service of our clients, with headquarters in Washington, DC and an office in New York. For more information, visit www.Treliant.com.
The project based BSA Compliance Analyst will assist in the execution of the duties
of the customer due diligence (CDD) and enhanced due diligence (EDD) function
for client’s Bank’s Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/ Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
Compliance Program. Conduct complex high risk customer enhanced due
diligence reviews, to include, analysis of financial transactional activity, a
review of actual vs. expected customer activity, comparative analysis of
customer activity within inherently high risk BSA/ AML customer types and make
recommendations based upon findings. This project location is not restricted to Washington, DC or NY and can be performed remotely throughout the U.S.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL
- Working with BSA Program managers and leadership to ensure
compliance with the Bank's overall BSA/AML Compliance Program.
- Performing enhanced due diligence (EDD) reviews of all assigned
high risk customers, including large complex relationships and customer in high
- Conducting transaction data analysis, expected to actual
behavioral comparisons and adverse news screening to review high risk
- Documenting EDD review findings in the appropriate databases to
include all pertinent facts and information, such as the preparation of
narrative reports summarizing actions, findings and recommendations for next
- Completing EDD reviews in a timely and efficient manner.
- Recommending clear and concise referrals for further
investigations and potential Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) filing.
- Elevating questions and concerns as needed to make determinations
and close EDD reviews.
REQUIRED SKILLS &
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field – Business, Accounting, or
- 2-4 years of banking experience
- 2-3 years of experience in AML/BSA
- Experience with CIP or CDD/EDD requirements, preferred
- Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act compliance, and various fraud and money
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to work remotely with a high level of independence
- Strong analytical skills and judgment
- Strong organization skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Proficiency using AML/Fraud software, preferred
Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or Certified AML & Fraud
Professional (CAFP), preferred.
At Treliant, we pride ourselves on our collaborative team culture, where we
embrace diversity of thought and innovation. If you strive for excellence and
seek an inclusive environment apply on line www.treliant.com and follow us on
Treliant LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic
information, religion, age, disability, or military status in employment or provision of services. When contacted for an interview, an applicant
who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify the
office so that proper arrangements can be made.